Meditation, DRAWING, writing, music, singing,
movement, drama, nature, sculpture, painting,
collage, imagination, play, clay, plasticine, sand,
mandalas, printing, meaning making, imagination,
sensory, embodied, visualisation, textiles, digital
Creative Retreat Offerings with Lynne online - individuals & groups
* Spirituality & Creative Arts with Kathy Cave & Lynne [1.30hrs]
* Creative Spirituality in Twelve Steps with Lynne [12 weeks]]
* From the Heart of a Gently Brother by Bartholomew [9 days]
* The Artists Rule by Christine Valters Paintner [12 weeks]
* Awakening the Creative Spirit by Christine Valters Paintner & Betsey Beckman [15 days or weeks]
* Water, Wind, Earth & Fire by Christine Valters Paintner [4 weeks]
* The Artists Way & The Listening Path by Julia Cameron [12 weeks]
* Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain by Betty Edwards [12 weeks]
* Drawing on the Artist Within by Betty Edwards [12 weeks]
We are created to use “the entire gamut of human responses to reality – interest, love, every kind of creativity, enjoyment, together with inner responses such as the acceptance or not of situations, and the meanings we are free to confer on these, etc.”
Michael Ivens, SJ Understanding the Spiritual Exercises, p 30-31
Finding God in all thing, creating is one sacred gift in my life. Creativity fits easily into the First Principle and Foundation of the Ignatian Spiritual Exercises. Contemplative arts is life giving for my soul and for others’ souls.
COMPANIONING PORTRAITS PROJECT
Making time to be heard, understood and seen. Hear as I listen with my heart and hear moments of your life. understand as I companion you. Mirror impressions as I see your uniqueness. be visible as i draw your portrait.
The objective is to have an exhibition down the tract to connect people from different ways of life - isolation, forgotten, giving, generous, loving, etc. through their portraits and story with the public.