Contemplative Arts has come about through my own personal practice of combining Ignatian Spirituality, Creative Arts Therapy and visual arts. My visual journal continues to be the main enjoyment of my creative prayer life. I love providing space and time with others to embody creative arts and spiritual freedom.
Contemplation art is the way to understand ourselves and God directly, through our life experiences
and creative prayer. We trust the flow and movement of the Spirit in our intuitive spontaneous awareness —as opposed to thinking, arguing, or proving.
Lynne Head-Weir is a Giver of Ignatian Spiritual Exercises and has Master of Arts - Spiritual Direction. Lynne is a practicing visual artist and community arts worker (Grad Dip Community Cultural Development) with a background in addiction counselling (Bachelor Community Welfare) and creative arts therapy (Master of Arts - Creative Arts Therapy). Lynne is drawn towards combining creative arts within the faithful processes of Ignatian Spiritual Exercises. God's love can be found in all creative experiences.
- Team member - Faber Centre of Ignatian Spirituality, 111 Sir Samuel Griffith Drive, BARDON, QLD, 4065, Australia.
- Giver of Spiritual Direction with individuals
- Giver of Ignatian Spiritual Exercise Retreats for groups and individuals
- Giver of Contemplative Arts sessions with individuals and groups
- Published a small book - Faces of God